There is no stopping the phenomenal pull of the Web. Virtually everyone on the planet is probably on it, including you. On the Web, you can get your entertainment for free; you can find out valuable information for school, for work, and for just about anything in life; you can communicate with loved ones, meet new people, and reach out to long lost friends without leaving your home — the Web is one powerful tool, isn’t it?
So it only makes sense for you to use it to build and grow your business. If you have an idea, the World Wide Web will allow you to take that idea from the drawing board to reality, and from reality to success. But in addition to the fact that virtually everyone (consumers) is on the Web, why should you invest in online strategies for business development?
Your competitors will be doing the same.
Web marketing has increasingly become big business, primarily because companies and other entities are getting lucrative results, sometimes for a fraction of the cost it usually takes with traditional media. Consider the statistics:
- Almost 50 percent of companies have some type of content marketing strategy.
- Some $315 billion will be spent on new digital marketing collateral.
- Social media marketing budgets will double in the next five years.
- Internet advertising will eat up 25 percent of whole ad market in the next few years.
You can increase your market share by building your business online.
Whether you own a small local store or have an international business, you will get more customers through effective online marketing strategies. Here are the numbers to prove it:
- Businesses that increase blogging from three to five times a month to six to eight times every month nearly double their leads.
- B2B companies that blog generate 67 percent more leads than businesses that do not.
- In the last year, 52 percent of marketers have found a customer through Facebook, 43 percent found theirs through LinkedIn.
- The average return on email marketing investment is $44.25 for every dollar you spend.
- Shoppers who get email marketing spend 83 percent more when they buy; they also order 44 percent larger, and order 28 percent more.
Your brand will get more recall through online marketing.
With so much information and so much imagery being presented to consumers, on any given day, you wonder how your brand will be able to “stick” to your consumers’ minds. With online marketing strategies, you get cost-effective opportunities to use multimedia to deliver your message — and your consumers will retain that information. Here’s why:
- 65 percent of consumers are visual learners.
- Visual information, versus text, is processed 60,000 times faster by your brain.
- Consumers retain 58 percent of what see, only 10 percent of what they read.
- Videos will keep your consumers on your website two minutes longer.
- A consumer who watches a video about a product is 144 percent more likely to buy it than a consumer who doesn’t watch a video.
So the question should be, why not invest in developing your business online? Contact us today!