There’s no more ignoring the fact that business is heading to where you live. You prove it to yourself daily you go out of the house armed with your smartphone, ready, willing and able to seek out and conduct business and pleasure while out and about. So, since this is where the business is, it makes sense to make sure your business is planted firmly in the path of this wave, and be able to profit from location based marketing.
5 Tips to help you profit with Location Based Marketing
- Complete your local listings – According to Yext, businesses are losing at least $10.3 billion dollars a year simply by neglecting to get their business information updated and accessible on their profiles and sites. This is a cardinal sin, and one that ought to be addressed immediately. If your company is not being found, your competitors will be! Make sure you get your listings correct on sites like Google Local, Foursquare, Yelp, Facebook, MapQuest and any others you are using.
- Reward reviews! – Rewarding reviews is a straightforward and cost-effective method to create terrific social proof, and make your current customers happy as well! You don’t have to give away the store, and plenty of regular customers are all too happy to do this for free (but give them something anyway)!
- Shower your customers with perks – In connection with the above, always make sure it is worth their while to come back repeatedly. There are lots of ways to do this including coupons, a loyalty program, backlinks and more.
- Employ coupons and daily deals – Entrepreneur tells us that there are two ways that we can engage through location based marketing. One is by pushing ads out to them, and the other is by allowing your business to be in a position to be “discovered”. Both are essential elements of a winning campaign.
- Be responsive to your customers – Nothing speaks care like you talking back to customers or prospects who are asking questions. This shows you give a darn, and this also can mean extremely positive word of mouth! (or mouse) However, if you fail to do this and leave people unanswered, you’ll soon feel their wrath!
Location-based marketing is a marvelous way to develop your presence in your local market. Start using it today!
including details on pricing, our work process, and more.